Category: AB Rating for Deck
Vessel type: Oil / Chemical Tanker
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and immediately available AB with a Rating to join our oil tanker fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 9 months +/- 1 month and extension basis request and performance. A competitive salary is also offered.
The ideal candidates must have a mooring, cargo operation, steering, and bridge watch experience. Also derusting experience in a similar type of vessel is vital.
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Able Seafarer Deck
- Panama COP
- Panama Security endorsement
- Panama Chemical endorsement
- Panama Oil endorsement
If you are interested in this role please click the submit button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
*Indian candidates please apply through an RPSL agent.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please obtain the certificates prior to application if you don’t have them yet.