Category: Chief Officer
Vessel type: Oil / Chemical Tanker
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and immediately available Chief Officer to join our oil tanker fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 4-6 months on / extension basis request and performance. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Chief Officer in a similar type of vessel.
- Bridge Team Management
- Medical Care
- Shipboard Security Officer
- Shipboard Safety Officer
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Adv Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Panama COR
- Panama GMDSS endorsement
- Panama Security endorsement
- Panama Chemical endorsement
- Panama Oil endorsement
- ECDIS Transas type specific
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.
*Indian candidates please come through an RPSL agent.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please obtain the certificates prior to application if you don’t have them yet.