Making shipping worldwide simple and affordable, the vision of Twill Maersk is to create a world where products and services can flow freely for everyone.
Create a world where products and services can flow freely for everyone. It is our aim to crack the code of digital logistics, and we want to level the playing field for entrepreneurs to ensure that nothing stands in their way when it comes to international trade.Vision of Twill by Maersk
Twill’s current global position
|430 TWILLERS||150 COUNTRIES||150 OFFICES|
Twill will take care of your logistics all around the world. Twill is a logistics solution that connects and simplifies supply chains to link small businesses to a world of opportunities.
The History of Twill in Making Shipping Worldwide Simple and Affordable
Twill began in 2017 in Berlin with the goal of improving logistics by interviewing consumers in the shipping industry about their biggest pain concerns. As a result, a new concept emerged: “Shipping simplified.”
|2017||Twill began as a project in Berlin to discover consumer pain points and develop ways to alleviate them. The first buyer came from the United Kingdom when the first design was introduced in 2017. Twill soon expanded into Spain.|
|2018||Maersk began supercharging Twill in September 2018. This link had a net positive impact since Twill was able to expand its network coverage and offerings.|
|2019||In 2019, network coverage and services offered continued to increase. Twill struck a solid mix between taking the first launch design to the next level and beginning to prepare the ground for expansion into 150 countries.|
|2020||Twill began its #Twillforgood campaign in 2020 to connect and support female entrepreneurs in international commerce. 29 women entrepreneurs from Kenya, Nigeria, India, and Mexico were coached as a consequence of one of the programs.|
|Future||As part of their long-term plan, they hope to continue expanding #TwilforGood and link 100,000 women to international trade by 2025.|
Twill is the worldwide logistics partner for businesses that want to alter the way they do business: forward-thinking firms that embrace change in order to develop, grow, bloom, and prosper.
Read more on ShipDiary.com
- Carrier sank after colliding with a cargo ship
- Maritime speakers bureau launched
- 6th Edition Emergency Management for Maritime Summit
- The proposed Kra canal
- Maersk settled a high-profile sexual assault lawsuit “Midshipman X”
The approach of Twill to do things
You are always first. They will always prioritize you, whether you are shipping one container or twenty. They want your company to thrive.
Taking on the status quo. They are enthusiastic about logistics and believe that they can make it easy, accessible, and efficient.
How Twill Works in Making shipping worldwide simple and affordable
They handle your company’s shipping needs. As a result, you can concentrate on building your business.
- Make an account. It’s free and only takes 2 minutes. Tell them about yourself and your company, and prepare to view your shipping booking possibilities. Get started here with your account.
2) Compare shipping fees. Find dates and tariffs that work for you. You can make the best shipping selections with thorough information on cargo routes and clear pricing. You have the option of choosing between monthly fixed prices and daily pricing. Learn more about monthly fixed rates
3) Book your cargo. In just a few steps, you may book your shipping. Please tell Twill about your shipment and your buyer or provider. Select any of Twill’s extra services, such as customs clearance. Then click the ‘book’ button, and Twill will get to work for you. Learn more about Twill’s services
4) Prepare your cargo. Everything you need is all in one location. Twill’s web dashboard allows you to see, manage, and execute all essential activities. All of your shipping chores are centralized, making it easy to keep track of them. Twill will let you know what you need to do and when. Sign up here and take a look around
5) Follow the progress of your shipment and freight delivery. Every step of the way, you can track and trace your package.
Twill provides the following services:
|Twill Headquarters, De Kroon, Turfmarkt 107, 2511 DP Den Haag|