How to obtain a COVID-19 Vaccination International Certificate for travel to join the vessel using the COWIN.in site.
All seafarers intending to join a vessel under an International Voyage Charter Party Agreement should be required to have a Covid 19 immunization certificate.
It identifies the seafarer and certifies their immunization status against COVID-19, as required by International Health Regulations. Prior to the start of each contract, seamen and sailors should be immunized against COVID-19.
Similarly, a domestic travel certificate is ineligible for international travel. As a result, this video will walk you through the process of downloading the vaccination certificate from the Cowin site https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
COVID-19 Vaccination International Certificate.
Read more on ShipDiary
- Turkey has begun its hydrocarbon drilling operations￼
- Rhine River Transport Disruption
- World’s Longest Green Corridor for Shipping
- UKHO Plan to Phase out Paper Chart Production
- Agreement to Reopen Ukrainian Black Sea Ports